Assalam Aleykum wa rahmatullah wa barikatu
We have strict COVID-19 guidelines which will need to be adhered to at all times.
1. You MUST wear face masks inside the Masjid and if you are in a queue.
2. Bring your own prayer mat.
3. Bring a carrier bag for your shoes.
4. Contact details and temperature checks will required on entry.
5. NO Wadu or Toilet facilities (please perform your wadu at home)
6. NO children under the age of 12 years.
7. NO adults over the age of 70 years.
8. Please do not come to the Masjid if you are unwell, have underlying health issues or show any symptoms of COVID-19.
9. Due to capacity, Sisters will not be permitted.
10. Please keep your distance at all times.
11. Please do not make any physical contact with others (handshake or hugging).
12. Please do not gather inside or outside the Masjid.
13. Donations can be made via bank transfer or online.
*Please DO NOT come if you have any fever, cough, headaches and flu/COVID-19 symptoms including loss of smell and taste of food. If you have any further questions please contact us
Jazak Allah Khairan.