Uniform and Hygiene
Parents must ensure that their child arrives at the madrasa well-presented and clean, in a state of wudhu (ablution) and wearing the recommended dress code.
Girls to wear:
1. White head scarf
2. Black jilbab (loose outer garment).
Boys to wear:
1. White jubbah (thobe)
Fees and Payment
We believe no child should be excluded from receiving a high standard of education, so our fees and discount options, reflect this.
- Standard Yearly fees are £600. This is £50 a month for each child.
- The annual total is simply divided by 12 months, so payments cover the holiday period.
- Madrasa fees workout at £3.40 per Daily Session over school calendar.
- Payment is made by direct debit only. We do not accept cash or cheque payments.
- Standard registration fee without discount
- A non-refundable registration for a single child is £55, which includes the initial required books and a bag for the student.
Introductory offer if registered before 6th of January 2023
First year fees introductory offer with discount if registered before 6th of January 2023
- Discounted Yearly fees are £540. This is £45 a month for each child.
- For Two children attending £85 a month in total (includes £40 for second child)
- Further children attending are payable at £40 each.
First year registration introductory offer with discount if registered before 6th of January 2023
- A non-refundable registration for each child is £40
- Further children attending are payable at £40 each
If you are experiencing difficulties and would like to enrol your child/children, please contact us to discuss how we can help.